IntroducedJan 12, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to licensing sanctions for certain governmental debts by restricting use of social security numbers.(See HF 774.)
House • Mar 10, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Sandy Salmonprimary
(R - 63)
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 774.
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-0
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/24/2021 8:30AM House Lounge.
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Moore, T., Gjerde and Jones.
- Jan 20, 2021 | House
- Rereferred to State Government.
- Jan 12, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.