IntroducedJan 12, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to grants for new remote workers who relocate to this state and who are employed by an out-of-state employer and creating and making appropriations to the new remote worker grant fund.(See SF 491.)
legislature • Mar 01, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 491.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON LABOR AND BUSINESS RELATIONS
- Mar 01, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 491.
- Jan 21, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage.
- Jan 19, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/21/2021 11:00AM 217 Conference Room.
- Jan 12, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Labor and Business Relations.
- Subcommittee: Whiting, Dotzler, and Green.