IntroducedJan 12, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act creating a new resident tax credit available against the individual income tax, and including applicability provisions.(See SF 490.)
legislature • Mar 01, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 490.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON LABOR AND BUSINESS RELATIONS
- Mar 01, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 490.
- Jan 20, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage.
- Jan 15, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/20/2021 1:00PM 217 Conference Room.
- Jan 12, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Labor and Business Relations.
- Subcommittee: Whiting, Green, and Jochum.