IntroducedJan 12, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the construction of child care facilities by providing developers with sales and use tax refunds and income, franchise, moneys and credits, and gross premiums tax credits, providing for a fee, and including applicability provisions.(See HF 362, HF 712.)
House • Mar 09, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jacob Bossmanprimary
(R - 6)
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 362.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/28/2021 7:30AM House Lounge.
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/26/2021 7:30AM House Lounge (Cancelled).
- Jan 20, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Thompson, Ingels and James.
- Jan 12, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Economic Growth.