IntroducedJan 12, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act permitting businesses’ new onsite daycare facilities or businesses’ expansion of existing onsite daycare facilities to qualify as projects under the high quality jobs program, and making penalties applicable.(See HF 363, HF 606.)
House • Mar 09, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jacob Bossmanprimary
(R - 6)
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 363.
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/25/2021 12:00PM RM 15.
- Jan 20, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Thompson, Bradley and Judge.
- Jan 12, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Economic Growth.