IntroducedJan 11, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the office of the chief information officer, including procurement preferences and a report detailing state information technology assets.(See SF 539.)
Senate • Mar 04, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 539.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Dan Dawsonprimary
(R - 8)
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 539.
- Jan 27, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Jan 25, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/27/2021 1:00PM RM 24A.
- Jan 14, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Dawson, Boulton, and Guth.
- Jan 11, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, referred to State Government.