IntroducedMar 10, 2023
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE BOARD OF EDUCATION TO REPORT ON WAYS TO INCREASE ACCESS TO EXTENDED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES OR COURSE CREDITS FOR NON-TRADITIONAL AND EXTERNAL LEARNING EXPERIENCES.
Last Action See all actions
House • Apr 11, 2023: Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 28
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HCR 180, SR150
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on SCR 210
- Gilbert S.C. Keith-Agaranprimary
(D - 5)
- Apr 11, 2023 | House
- Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 28
- Apr 05, 2023 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 644).
- Apr 05, 2023 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Apr 04, 2023 | Senate
- Reported from EDU (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1675) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 04-05-23.
- Apr 03, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in EDU were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Kidani, Kim, Kanuha, Richards, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 31, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU has scheduled a public hearing on 04-03-23 3:30PM; Conference Room 229 & Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2023 | Senate
- Referred to EDU.
- Mar 10, 2023 | Senate