IntroducedMar 10, 2023
Signed into Law
URGING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A NATIVE HAWAIIAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WORKING GROUP TO DISCUSS POLICIES AND LEGISLATION WITH RESPECT TO NATIVE HAWAIIAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Last Action See all actions
Senate • May 22, 2023: Certified copies of resolutions sent.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HR 114, SCR191
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on SR 196
- Maile S.L. Shimabukuroprimary
(D - 22)
- Stanley Changprimary
(D - 9)
- Mike Gabbardprimary
(D - 21)
- May 22, 2023 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent.
- Apr 21, 2023 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Apr 20, 2023 | Senate
- Reported from HWN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1927) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 04-21-23.
- Apr 17, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HWN were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Shimabukuro, Fevella, Keohokalole, Richards; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Ihara.
- Apr 11, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN has scheduled a public hearing on 04-17-23 10:30AM; Conference Room 225 & Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2023 | Senate
- Referred to HWN.
- Mar 10, 2023 | Senate