IntroducedMar 10, 2023
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES TO STUDY PROVIDING CERTAIN HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR ALL CHILDREN AND PREGNANT PERSONS WHO WOULD OTHERWISE QUALIFY FOR COVERAGE IF NOT FOR THEIR IMMIGRATION STATUS.
Last Action See all actions
Senate • May 22, 2023: Certified copies of resolutions sent.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HR 203, SCR183
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on SR 177
- Henry J.C. Aquinoprimary
(D - 19)
- San Buenaventura.
- May 22, 2023 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent.
- Apr 05, 2023 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted as amended (SD 1). Aye(s) with reservations: Senator(s) Fevella. Noes, 1 (Senator(s) Awa).
- Apr 04, 2023 | Senate
- Reported from HHS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1569) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 04-05-23.
- Mar 24, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HHS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HHS were as follows: 3 Aye(s): Senator(s) Aquino, Moriwaki, Shimabukuro; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 1 No(es): Senator(s) Awa; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) San Buenaventura.
- Mar 21, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HHS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-24-23 1:02PM; Conference Room 225 & Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2023 | Senate
- Referred to HHS.
- Mar 10, 2023 | Senate