IntroducedMar 10, 2023
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE TO DESIGNATE KUNIA, LEILEHUA PLATEAU, AND POAMOHO AS THE CENTRAL OAHU AGRICULTURAL CORRIDOR AND TO ESTABLISH A LIST PRIORITIZING POTENTIAL AGRICULTURAL INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS THAT WOULD PROVIDE THE MOST VALUE TO THE STATE.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Donovan M. Dela Cruzprimary
(D - 17)
- Apr 17, 2023 | House
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 2194), recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Lowen, Nakashima excused (2).
- Apr 13, 2023 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by AGR on Thursday, 04-13-23 1:00PM in conference room 312 VIA VIDEOCONFERENCE.
- The committee on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Gates, Kahaloa, Cochran, Lowen, Woodson, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Perruso.
- Apr 11, 2023 | House
- Referred to AGR, FIN, referral sheet 28
- Apr 05, 2023 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 605).
- Apr 05, 2023 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Apr 04, 2023 | Senate
- Reported from AEN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1644) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 04-05-23.
- Mar 29, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on AEN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in AEN were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Gabbard, Richards, DeCoite, Rhoads, Awa; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 22, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on AEN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-29-23 1:01PM; Conference Room 224 & Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2023 | Senate
- Referred to AEN.
- Mar 10, 2023 | Senate