IntroducedMar 09, 2023
Passed HouseMar 30, 2023
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO CONTRACT WITH A QUALIFIED NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION TO ESTABLISH AQUATIC SAFETY EDUCATION PROGRAMS IN CERTAIN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SCHOOLS.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mar 30, 2023 | House
- Reported from EDN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1730) as amended in HD 1, recommending adoption.
- Adopted as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Ilagan, Sayama, Woodson excused (3).
- Resolution adopted in final form.
- Mar 23, 2023 | House
- The committee on EDN recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Woodson, Marten, Evslin, Kapela, La Chica, Matayoshi, Perruso, Quinlan; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Martinez, Todd, Garcia.
- Mar 21, 2023 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by EDN on Thursday, 03-23-23 2:00PM in conference room 309 VIA VIDEOCONFERENCE.
- Mar 15, 2023 | House
- Referred to EDN, referral sheet 20
- Mar 10, 2023 | House
- Mar 09, 2023 | House
- To be offered.