IntroducedMar 09, 2023
Passed HouseApr 17, 2023
Signed into Law
URGING THE HAWAII HOUSING FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION TO PROMOTE SUPPORTIVE HOUSING IN THE STATE'S LOW-INCOME HOUSING TAX CREDIT PROGRAM.
Last Action See all actions
Senate • May 22, 2023: Certified copies of resolutions sent.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HCR 138, SR49
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on SCR 54
- Ronald D. Kouchiprimary
(D - 8)
- May 22, 2023 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent.
- Apr 18, 2023 | Senate
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 811).
- Resolution adopted in final form.
- Apr 17, 2023 | House
- Reported from HSG (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 2219), recommending adoption.
- Adopted with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Lowen, Nakashima excused (2).
- Transmitted to Senate.
- Apr 14, 2023 | House
- The committee on HSG recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Hashimoto, Aiu, Evslin, Kila, Kitagawa, Onishi; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Marten, Todd, Matsumoto.
- Apr 11, 2023 | House
- Referred to HSG, referral sheet 28
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by HSG on Friday, 04-14-23 11:00AM in conference room 312 VIA VIDEOCONFERENCE.
- Apr 05, 2023 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 579).
- Apr 05, 2023 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Apr 04, 2023 | Senate
- Reported from HOU (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1633) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 04-05-23.
- Mar 30, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HOU recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in HOU were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Chang, Kanuha, Aquino, Rhoads, Awa; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 24, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HOU has scheduled a public hearing on 03-30-23 1:00PM; Conference Room 225 & Videoconference.
- Mar 22, 2023 | Senate
- Re-Referred to HOU.
- Mar 10, 2023 | Senate
- Referred to HOU/WAM.
- Mar 09, 2023 | Senate