IntroducedMar 08, 2023
Passed HouseMar 29, 2023
Signed into Law
SUPPORTING THE HAWAII STATE ENERGY OFFICE IN THE ESTABLISHMENT OF AN INTEGRATED HAWAII PACIFIC HYDROGEN HUB.
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 29, 2023: Resolution adopted in final form.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HCR 35
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HR 37
- Nicole E. Lowenprimary
(D - 7)
- Mar 29, 2023 | House
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1669), recommending adoption.
- Adopted with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Ichiyama excused (1).
- Resolution adopted in final form.
- Mar 23, 2023 | House
- The committee on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Lowen, Cochran, Gates, Kahaloa, Perruso, Woodson, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
- Mar 21, 2023 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by EEP on Thursday, 03-23-23 9:30AM in conference room 325 VIA VIDEOCONFERENCE.
- Mar 10, 2023 | House
- Referred to EEP, referral sheet 18
- Mar 09, 2023 | House
- Mar 08, 2023 | House
- To be offered.