IntroducedMar 09, 2023
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE INTERCEPTING SOCIAL SECURITY PAYMENTS FOR CHILDREN IN FOSTER CARE.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 17, 2023 | House
- Reported from HUS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 2183), recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Lowen, Nakashima excused (2).
- Apr 13, 2023 | House
- The committee on HUS recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Mizuno, Amato, Belatti, Ilagan, Kobayashi, Takenouchi; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Nishimoto, Garcia.
- Apr 11, 2023 | House
- Referred to HUS, FIN, referral sheet 28
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by HUS on Thursday, 04-13-23 9:15AM in conference room 329 VIA VIDEOCONFERENCE.
- Mar 31, 2023 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 529).
- Mar 31, 2023 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2023 | Senate
- Reported from HHS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1470) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-31-23.
- Mar 17, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HHS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in HHS were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) San Buenaventura, Aquino, Moriwaki, Shimabukuro, Awa; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 14, 2023 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HHS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-17-23 1:00PM; Conference Room 225 & Videoconference.
- Mar 10, 2023 | Senate
- Referred to HHS.
- Mar 09, 2023 | Senate