IntroducedMar 02, 2023
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH TO CONVENE AN ORAL HEALTH TASK FORCE TO REVIEW INFORMATION ON THE STATUS OF ORAL HEALTH IN THE STATE AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH INFRASTRUCTURE IN HAWAII.
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 29, 2023: Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on FIN as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HCR 32
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HR 33
- Mar 29, 2023 | House
- Reported from HLT (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1651) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on FIN as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 23, 2023 | House
- The committee on HLT recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Belatti, Takenouchi, Amato, Ilagan, Kobayashi, Mizuno, Nishimoto, Garcia; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
- Mar 21, 2023 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by HLT on Thursday, 03-23-23 9:30AM in conference room 329 VIA VIDEOCONFERENCE.
- Resolution re-scheduled to be heard by HLT on Thursday, 03-23-23 10:40AM in conference room 329 VIA VIDEOCONFERENCE.
- Mar 10, 2023 | House
- Referred to HLT, FIN, referral sheet 18
- Mar 03, 2023 | House
- Mar 02, 2023 | House
- To be offered.