IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TO PETITION THE HAWAII SUPREME COURT SEEKING RELIEF TO PREVENT ACTION AGAINST THE REAPPORTIONMENT COMMISSION FOR THE COMMISSION'S FAILURE TO MEET STATUTORY OR CONSTITUTIONAL DEADLINES RELATING TO THE 2021 REAPPORTIONMENT PLANS.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from JDC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1464) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in JDC were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Rhoads, Acasio, Gabbard, Kim, Lee; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 2 Excused: Senator(s) Keohokalole, Fevella.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC has scheduled a public hearing on 03-25-21 10:00AM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to JDC.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate