IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE TO REPORT CURRENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 STATISTICS IN ORDER TO HELP PROTECT THE MILITARY AND LOCAL COMMUNITIES IN WHICH THE GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY INSTALLATIONS ARE LOCATED.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to PDP/CMV, FIN, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to PDP/CMV, FIN, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 596) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from PSM (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1342) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on PSM recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in PSM were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Nishihara, Baker, Riviere, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) English.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on PSM has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 1:10PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to PSM.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate