IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO ENSURE THAT THE DEPARTMENT'S ANNUAL BUDGET REQUEST TO THE LEGISLATURE INCLUDES ADEQUATE FUNDING FOR HAWAIIAN EDUCATION.
House • Mar 23, 2021: Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Reported from EDN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1185), recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- The committees on EDN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Woodson, Kapela, Belatti, DeCoite, Ganaden, Hashimoto, Ohno, Quinlan, Takayama, Okimoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Gates, Yamane.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by EDN on Thursday, 03-18-21 2:00PM in conference room 309 & 430 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House