IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE LEGISLATIVE REFERENCE BUREAU, IN CONSULTATION WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF TAXATION, AND HAWAII EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY, TO CONDUCT A STUDY TO RECOMMEND TO THE LEGISLATURE HOW TO SUPPORT GREATER LOCAL PRODUCTION OF FOOD.
House • Mar 23, 2021: Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1129), recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Hashem, Perruso, Lowen, Marten, Matayoshi, Tokioka, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Todd.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by AGR on Friday, 03-19-21 11:00AM in conference room 325 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to AGR, FIN, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House