IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION TO REVIEW, REVISE, AND UPDATE PLANS FOR THE DANIEL K. INOUYE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO PREPARE FOR FUTURE PANDEMICS, PRIORITIZE USER EXPERIENCE, ESTABLISH A HAWAII SENSE OF PLACE, INCORPORATE GREEN BUILDING STANDARDS, AND MODERNIZE HAWAII'S LARGEST AIRPORT.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from TRS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1427) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in TRS were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Lee, Inouye, Shimabukuro, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) English.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 3:00PM; CR 224 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to TRS.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate