IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE TO IDENTIFY HOW COFFEE BERRY BORER AND COFFEE LEAF RUST ENTERED INTO HAWAII AND MEASURES TO PREVENT THE FLOW OF THESE INVASIVE SPECIES INTO THE STATE TO PROTECT THE ONGOING VIABILITY OF HAWAI‘I'S COFFEE INDUSTRY.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from AEN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1291) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 24, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on AEN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in AEN were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Gabbard, Nishihara, Acasio, Rhoads, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on AEN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-24-21 1:05PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to AEN.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate