IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE BOARD OF EDUCATION TO AUTHORIZE AN E-SPORTS PROGRAM FOR PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOLS IN THE STATE.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 31
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jarrett Keohokaloleprimary
(D - 24)
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 31
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 453).
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from EDU (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1280) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-29-21.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in EDU were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Kidani, Kim, Dela Cruz, Kanuha, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to EDU.
- The committee(s) on EDU has scheduled a public hearing on 03-19-21 3:21PM; CR 229 & Videoconference.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate