IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION SERVICES OF THE CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU TO ELIMINATE THE ONE HOUR GRACE PERIOD FOR ANY VEHICLE PARKING IN A RESIDENTIAL RESTRICTED PARKING ZONE WITHOUT A PLACARD.
House • Mar 23, 2021: Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on FIN as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- John M. Mizunoprimary
(D - 28)
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Reported from TRN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1159) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on FIN as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- The committees on TRN recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Aquino, Ilagan, DeCoite, Hashimoto, Kitagawa, Nakamura, Takumi, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by TRN on Friday, 03-19-21 10:30AM in conference room 423 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to TRN, FIN, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House