IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE HAWAII SISTER-STATE COMMITTEE TO EVALUATE AND DEVELOP RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE INITIATION OF A SISTER-STATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CITY OF AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND.
House • Mar 24, 2021: Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on CPC as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from CAI (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1243) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to CPC.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on CPC as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- The committees on CAI recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Gates, LoPresti, Har, Kapela, Nishimoto, Tam, Yamane, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by CAI on Wednesday, 03-17-21 9:30AM in conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to CAI, CPC, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House