IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING AND GENERAL SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF BUDGET AND FINANCE, AND DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY TO TESTIFY ON ANY LEGISLATION THAT WOULD POTENTIALLY INCREASE OVERCROWDING CONDITIONS AT HAWAII'S CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES.
House • Mar 24, 2021: Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) McDermott, Okimoto voting no (2) and none excused (0).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from CMV (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1241), recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) McDermott, Okimoto voting no (2) and none excused (0).
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- The committees on CMV recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Ohno, Ganaden, Branco, B. Kobayashi, Kong, Morikawa, Tarnas; Ayes with reservations: none; 1 Noes: Representative(s) McDermott; and Excused: none.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by CMV on Friday, 03-19-21 9:00AM in conference room 430 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to CMV, FIN, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House