IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
STRONGLY URGING THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR AND THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL FEDERAL AID AND SUPPORT TO THE STATE OF HAWAII FOR FINANCIAL, MEDICAL, AND OTHER FEDERAL ASSISTANCE FOR MIGRANTS COVERED BY THE COMPACT OF FREE ASSOCIATION.
House • Mar 24, 2021: Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- John M. Mizunoprimary
(D - 28)
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from JHA (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1249), recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- The committees on JHA recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Nakashima, Matayoshi, Ichiyama, D. Kobayashi, LoPresti, Lowen, McKelvey, Takumi, Todd, Tokioka, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Nakamura.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by JHA on Monday, 03-22-21 2:15PM in conference room 325 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to JHA, FIN, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House