IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE HAWAII HEALTH SYSTEMS CORPORATION AND THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH TO CONVENE A TASK FORCE TO DEVELOP BETTER MISSION-DRIVEN HIRING AND TRAINING OF CULTURALLY-ACCEPTED INTERPRETERS EMPLOYED AT HAWAII HEALTH SYSTEMS FACILITIES AND TO CREATE CULTURALLY-ACCEPTED EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS ON PREVENTATIVE CARE AND EARLY INTERVENTION TO ASSIST NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING POPULATIONS SEEKING CARE AT HAWAII HEALTH SYSTEMS CORPORATION FACILITIES.
Senate • Mar 31, 2021: Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HMS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HMS were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) San Buenaventura, Acasio, Misalucha, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Ihara.
- Reported from HMS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1476) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HMS will hold a public decision making on 03-30-21 3:00PM; CR 225 & Videoconference.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee on HMS deferred the measure.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HMS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 3:10PM; CR 225 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HMS.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate