IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION TO EVALUATE TRAFFIC CONGESTION, HIGHWAY FLOODING, AND ROAD SAFETY ISSUES ON HAWAI‘I ISLAND.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from TRS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1429) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in TRS were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Lee, Inouye, English, Shimabukuro, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-25-21 3:00PM; CR 224 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to TRS.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate