IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF HAWAIIAN HOME LANDS TO PROVIDE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF SOUTH POINT ACCESS ROAD FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to TRN, JHA, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to TRN, JHA, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 583) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HWN were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Shimabukuro, Keohokalole, Acasio, Ihara, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Reported from HWN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1446) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN will hold a public decision making on 03-30-21 1:00PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 1:00PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HWN.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate