IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Passed HouseMar 24, 2021
Signed into Law
CONDEMNING ALL FORMS OF ANTI-ASIAN SENTIMENT AS RELATED TO COVID-19 AND URGING GREATER INVESTMENT IN FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL RESOURCES TO DEVELOP AND SUPPORT COMMUNITYWIDE SOLUTIONS.
House • Mar 24, 2021: Resolution adopted in final form.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from JHA (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1328), recommending adoption.
- Adopted with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Resolution adopted in final form.
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- The committees on JHA recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Nakashima, Matayoshi, Ichiyama, D. Kobayashi, LoPresti, Lowen, McKelvey, Takumi, Todd, Tokioka, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Nakamura.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by JHA on Monday, 03-22-21 2:15PM in conference room 325 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to JHA, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House