IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS TO REVISIT TITLE 16, CHAPTER 89, OF THE HAWAII ADMINISTRATIVE RULES TO PROHIBIT REGISTERED NURSES FROM DELEGATING THE INTERPRETATION OF DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY RESULTS TO UNLICENSED ASSISTIVE PERSONNEL.
House • Mar 24, 2021: Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on CPC as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from HHH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1292) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to CPC.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on CPC as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- The committees on HHH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Yamane, Tam, Gates, Har, Kapela, Nishimoto, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) LoPresti.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by HHH on Tuesday, 03-23-21 9:00AM in conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, CPC, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House