IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE STATE TO CONSIDER AND ADOPT INNOVATIVE POLICIES TO IMPROVE TRANSIT AND REDUCE TRAFFIC CONGESTION.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to TRN, FIN, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to TRN, FIN, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 578) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from TRS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1401) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in TRS were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Lee, Inouye, English, Shimabukuro, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-25-21 3:00PM; CR 224 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to TRS.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate