IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH TO CONVENE A MEDICINAL PSILOCYBIN AND PSILOCIN WORKING GROUP TO EXAMINE THE MEDICINAL AND THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN AND PSILOCIN OR DEVELOP A LONG-TERM STRATEGIC PLAN TO ENSURE THE AVAILABILITY OF MEDICINAL PSILOCYBIN AND PSILOCIN OR PSILOCYBIN-BASED AND PSILOCIN-BASED PRODUCTS THAT ARE SAFE, ACCESSIBLE, AND AFFORDABLE FOR ELIGIBLE ADULT PATIENTS.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted as amended (SD 1). Aye(s) with reservations: Senator(s) Fevella. Noes, 0 (none).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from HTH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1408) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HTH recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HTH were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Keohokalole, Baker, Moriwaki, San Buenaventura; Aye(s) with reservations: Senator(s) Fevella ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HTH has scheduled a public hearing on 03-29-21 1:20PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HTH.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate