IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE LEGISLATIVE REFERENCE BUREAU TO CONDUCT A STUDY ON RELEVANT PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY CONCERNS TO GUIDE DECISION-MAKING ON GAMING-RELATED ISSUES.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from ECD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1309) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to CPC.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on CPC as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- The committees on ECD recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Quinlan, Holt, D. Kobayashi, Onishi, Sayama, Takayama, Okimoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti.
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by ECD on Tuesday, 03-23-21 10:15AM in conference room 312 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to ECD, CPC, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House