IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Passed HouseApr 16, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A BURIAL SITES WORKING GROUP TO REVIEW AND RECOMMEND IMPROVEMENTS TO THE ISLAND BURIAL COUNCILS.
House • Apr 16, 2021: Resolution adopted in final form.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mark M. Nakashimaprimary
(D - 1)
- Apr 16, 2021 | House
- Reported from JHA (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1891) as amended in HD 1, recommending adoption.
- Adopted as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Hashem, McDermott, Ohno, Tokioka excused (5).
- Resolution adopted in final form.
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- The committees on JHA recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Nakashima, Matayoshi, Ichiyama, D. Kobayashi, Lowen, McKelvey, Nakamura, Takumi, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) LoPresti, Todd, Tokioka.
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Proposed draft of Resolution scheduled to be heard by JHA on Wednesday, 04-14-21 2:00PM in House conference room 325 Via Videoconference. Copy of proposed draft available at www.capitol.hawaii.gov.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Re-referred to JHA, referral sheet 34
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to WAL, JHA, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House