IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
DESIGNATING MAY 17, 2021, AS DIFFUSE INTRINSIC PONTINE GLIOMA AWARENESS DAY.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Lauren Matsumotoprimary
(R - 45)
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Reported from CAI (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1174) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to JHA.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on JHA as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- The committees on CAI recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Gates, LoPresti, Har, Kapela, Nishimoto, Tam, Yamane, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by CAI on Wednesday, 03-17-21 9:30AM in conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to CAI, JHA, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House