IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
RECOGNIZING THE CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION OF THE HAWAIIAN HOMES COMMISSION ACT OF 1920, AS AMENDED.
Senate • Mar 31, 2021: Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HWN were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Shimabukuro, Keohokalole, Acasio, Ihara, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Reported from HWN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1445) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN will hold a public decision making on 03-30-21 1:00PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 1:00PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HWN.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate