IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, AND TOURISM TO CONVENE A WORKING GROUP TO PRODUCE AN INTEGRATED STRATEGIC PLAN FOR REGIONAL ENGAGEMENT BY THE STATE OF HAWAII IN THE PACIFIC ISLANDS REGION.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to ECD, JHA, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to ECD, JHA, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 561).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from EET (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1389) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EET recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in EET were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Wakai, Misalucha, Lee, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Riviere.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EET has scheduled a public hearing on 03-29-21 3:10PM; CR 224 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to EET.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate