IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Passed HouseMar 30, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE LEGISLATIVE REFERENCE BUREAU TO CONDUCT AN ANALYSIS OF ADVANCED PRACTICE REGISTERED NURSES AND PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS.
House • Mar 31, 2021: Resolution adopted in final form.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Resolution adopted in final form.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1530) as amended in HD 1, recommending adoption.
- Adopted as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Todd excused (1).
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Johanson, Kitagawa, Har, Hashem, Kong, Mizuno, Morikawa, Onishi, Tarnas, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Aquino.
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by CPC on Friday, 03-19-21 2:00PM in conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to CPC, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House