IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE HAWAII TOURISM AUTHORITY TO DEVELOP AN IMPLEMENTATION PLAN BASED ON TOURISM HOT SPOTS IDENTIFIED IN COUNTY DESTINATION MANAGEMENT ACTION PLANS.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from EET (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1421) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EET recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in EET were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Wakai, Misalucha, Lee, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Riviere.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EET has scheduled a public hearing on 03-29-21 3:10PM; CR 224 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to EET.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate