IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
SUPPORTING ANY PUBLIC PROJECT, PERMIT, OR APPROVAL THAT IMPROVES PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC SAFETY WHILE RETAINING PUBLIC PARKING AT LANIAKEA BEACH.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sean Quinlanprimary
(D - 47)
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Reported from TRN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1150), recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- The committees on TRN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Aquino, Ilagan, DeCoite, Hashimoto, Kitagawa, Nakamura, Takumi, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by TRN on Friday, 03-19-21 10:30AM in conference room 423 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to TRN, FIN, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House