IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH TO EXPLORE WAYS IT CAN EXERCISE OVERSIGHT OVER COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS AND OTHER MEDICAL SERVICE ENTITIES WHEN A DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY'S HEALTH EXISTS.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to HHH, FIN, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, FIN, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 559).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from HTH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1411) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HTH recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in HTH were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Keohokalole, Baker, Moriwaki, San Buenaventura, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HTH has scheduled a public hearing on 03-29-21 1:20PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HTH.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate