IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT TO REEXAMINE THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR STATE POSITIONS THAT ARE CURRENTLY VACANT AND REPLACE THE QUALIFICATION OF A BACHELOR'S DEGREE WITH AN ASSOCIATE DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE, WHERE APPLICABLE
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from LCA (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1307) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on LCA recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in LCA were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Taniguchi, Ihara, Chang, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Keohokalole.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on LCA has scheduled a public hearing on 03-22-21 3:05PM; CR 225 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to LCA.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate