IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS, THE FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION, AND THE HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION TO TAKE EVERY ACTION NECESSARY TO ADDRESS RAPIDLY INCREASING SAFETY RISKS AND COMMUNITY DISRUPTION RESULTING FROM INSUFFICIENT REGULATION OF TOUR HELICOPTER AND SMALL AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS THROUGHOUT HAWAII SKIES.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from TRS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1363) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in TRS were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Lee, Inouye, Shimabukuro, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) English.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 3:00PM; CR 224 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to TRS.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate