IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE AUDITOR TO ASSESS THE SOCIAL AND FINANCIAL EFFECTS OF REQUIRING HEALTH INSURERS TO PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR HEALTH CARE SERVICES RELATED TO GENDER TRANSITION TREATMENTS.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to CPC, FIN, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to CPC, FIN, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 548) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted as amended (SD 1). Aye(s) with reservations: Senator(s) Fevella, Wakai. Noes, 0 (none). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from CPN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1318) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on CPN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in CPN were as follows: 6 Aye(s): Senator(s) Baker, Chang, Misalucha, Nishihara, Riviere, San Buenaventura; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Fevella.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on CPN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-25-21 9:30AM; CR 229 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to CPN.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate