IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE CONVENING OF A WORKING GROUP TO DISCUSS THE ROLE OF THE AUTHORIZER, ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH CHARTER SCHOOLS, THE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE USE OF PUBLIC FUNDS, AND WHETHER OR NOT LEGISLATION IS REQUIRED TO EFFECTUATE ANY DESIRED CHANGES.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to EDN, CPC, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to EDN, CPC, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 542) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from EDU (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1315) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in EDU were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Kidani, Kim, Dela Cruz, Kanuha, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU has scheduled a public hearing on 03-22-21 3:15PM; CR 229 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to EDU.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate