IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THAT THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS PASS A LAW THAT CRIMINALIZES ANY ACT BY A CURRENT OR FORMER LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, MILITARY PERSONNEL, OR POLITICIAN THAT IS CONTRARY TO THEIR OATH TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to JHA, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to JHA, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 538) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted as amended (SD 1). Aye(s) with reservations: Senator(s) Kim. Noes, 3 (Senator(s) Fevella, Keohokalole, Riviere). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from JDC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1468) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in JDC were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Rhoads, Acasio, Gabbard, Kim, Lee; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 2 No(es): Senator(s) Keohokalole, Fevella; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 9:45AM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to JDC.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate