IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TO PROPOSE LEGISLATION THAT CRIMINALIZES ANY ACTS BY ELIGIBLE PUBLIC OFFICIALS, INCLUDING LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT VIOLATE THEIR OATHS TO UPHOLD THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION AND HAWAII STATE CONSTITUTION.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to JHA, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to JHA, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 539).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Aye(s) with reservations: Senator(s) Kim, San Buenaventura. Noes, 1 (Senator(s) Fevella). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from JDC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1466) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in JDC were as follows: 6 Aye(s): Senator(s) Rhoads, Acasio, Gabbard, Lee; Aye(s) with reservations: Senator(s) Keohokalole, Kim ; 1 No(es): Senator(s) Fevella; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 9:45AM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to JDC.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate