IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE LEGISLATIVE REFERENCE BUREAU TO CONDUCT A STUDY RELATING TO A STATE'S AUTHORITY TO ALLOW COLLECTIVE NEGOTIATION BETWEEN PHYSICIANS AND HEALTH CARE INSURERS.
Senate • Mar 23, 2021: Report adopted, as amended (SD 1) and referred to CPN.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Brian T. Taniguchiprimary
(D - 11)
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on GVO recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in GVO were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Moriwaki, Dela Cruz, Chang, Gabbard, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Reported from GVO (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1081), as amended (SD 1), with recommendation of referral to CPN.
- Report adopted, as amended (SD 1) and referred to CPN.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on GVO has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 3:00PM; CR 016 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to GVO, CPN.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate