IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES DIVISION TO CONVENE A TASK FORCE TO DETERMINE THE FEASIBILITY OF CHANGING ITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES MEDICAID WAIVER FOR INDIVIDUALS HAVING INTELLECTUAL OR DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES, OR MENTAL ILLNESSES.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to HHH, FIN, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Kurt Fevellaprimary
(R - 19)
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, FIN, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 529) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from HTH/HMS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1409) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HTH recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HTH were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Keohokalole, Baker, Moriwaki, San Buenaventura, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- The committee(s) on HMS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HMS were as follows: 3 Aye(s): Senator(s) San Buenaventura, Acasio, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 2 Excused: Senator(s) Ihara, Misalucha.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HTH/HMS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-29-21 1:05PM; CR 225 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HTH/HMS.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate